ADEDGE TREATMENT PRODUCTS
MODULAR FILTRATION WATER SYSTEMS
EPA regulations for contaminant removal have placed an unprecedented challenge upon small public water systems to cost-effectively meet safe drinking water compliance objectives. Many small potable water systems such as schools, day care centers, housing developments, and manufacturing facilities need options that are simple, affordable, and effective. Additionally, solutions are needed that require less engineering by adapting to existing space, and infrastructure.
Features and Benefits of Modular Systems:
- The complete pre-packaged modular system with automated valves, flow meter, pressure gauges and flow controls for simple permitting and installation.
- Strong technical support
- AdEdge will work closely with you to size, design, and offer value added engineering assistance and permitting support.
- Performance guarantee resulting in reduced liability.
- Small footprint and portability to fit in tight spaces where limited room is available
- Simple, reliable, and sustainable.
- Features one or multiple AdEdge treatment processes to reach your compliance goals.
- Non-transient, non-community water systems
- Daycare centers
- Retirement homes
- Manufacturing facilities
- Housing developments
- Rest stops
- Environmental remediation
- Industrial process applications
- Industrial parks
Click here to contact us or fill out a site profile form and we’ll design a fully integrated water treatment solution for you today.